Recorder




Ronan is in Year Two this semester and it is his first year of music lessons at school.  He is starting off learning how to play the recorder.  He has music class at school, and he is supposed to be practicing every day at home.  I have had to reteach myself how to play different notes on the recorder so that I can help him practice.  His goal is to be able to play the Super Mario Bros. song and the Indiana Jones theme music on the recorder.  He enjoys looking up up songs on Youtube to see what other kids can play on their recorders. Today we worked on his songs for school, and then did extra work playing 'Three Blind Mice' and 'Mary Had a Little Lamb'.  I wonder how much our neighbours have enjoyed the Recorder practice.  Could be worse...it could be drums! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...