'P' is for Pyjamas

I love bed time rituals. Bath time, Story time, and Bed time. Especially if it means we have time for extra hugs and cuddles. I never realised before I had kids, how rewarding and precious these moments would be. Now I cannot imagine life without them. Parenthood is funny like that. I always figured I would have a girl or two, but here I am with two handsome boys. They keep me smiling, laughing, and feeling loved. Since I cannot buy cute girl clothes, I like to coordinate my sons so they match. Its a cute look and they are still young enough to pull it off. I got them new Pyjamas today and we mixed and matched them tonight. Now time to watch a season of Doctor Who before It's time to tuck them in bed and say goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...