Love Story: The Beginning


I had a fun night tonight, reminiscing over the beginnings of my relationship with my partner, Ryan. I had quite a few short, meaningless relationships in school growing up, but Ryan was my first and only serious relationship at University. We were friends for a semester, traveling out of state frequently with our Theatre Ministry group and hanging out in the Theatre Department on campus. We dated the next semester, and had a summer break before Ryan and I got engaged. We spent the next two semesters planning our Fall wedding. Looking back on it now, it was a very short dating period of just a year and half. I really enjoyed reading back through my old journal post about our dating and wedding times, and so much so I've added it as a page to my blog. If you care to reminisce with me, than take a look at 'Love Story'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...