Become a Sponsor for August



This Summer is all about countdowns!
There are:
7 days until my Mum arrives from the US.
10 days until we leave for Wales.
14 days until my sister arrives.
16 days until our 10th Wedding Anniversary

This pretty much gives me one last week 
to get everything done before we leave on vacay. 
Don't worry while I am gone  I have scheduled 
a special surprise to keep you entertained in my absence. 

However that means August is only 14 days away!
That is just two weeks!

Want to become a sponsor on ACR? 
I am currently holding spots for AUGUST sponsors. 
Spots are limited.

Ignore any starting dates that say 'July' 
as I will approve them to begin on August 1st.


These are the different ad spots available on ACR:
 '
'North by Northwest'
250x300 Featured Ad Space is the spot with the biggest exposure! 
Includes top ad placement in the Sponsors section of the side bar, 
one per month with no rotating, solo feature post, and social media shout-outs throughout the month. 
You also get have my blog for a day with your own solo post. 
Topics must fall under the themes of the blog.  
Ad will run for 30 days*** CURRENTLY BOOKED!
'Second Start to the Right' 
250x200 Large Ad Space Placed under the Large Ad spot in the sidebar. 
Includes introduction in group sponsor spotlight post with photo and 3 links. 
Publicity through social media shout-outs. 
Ads rotate automatically with each page load for maximum exposure. 
PLUS: Ad will run for 45 days, instead of 30!


'Cardinal Directions'
250x150 Medium Ad Space placed under the Large Ad spot in the sidebar. 
Includes introduction in group sponsor spotlight post with photo and two links. 
Publicity through social media. Ads rotate automatically with each page load for maximum exposure.  Ad will run for 30 days



*photography by Bonnie Rose Photography © 2007-2013 All Rights Reserved | http://www.bonnie-rose.co.uk 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...