Self Portrait: Smart Phone #1

Welcome to another Self Portrait Saturday! I am so excited to have you all linking up with me every week.  For today I wanted to do a self portrait from a different camera than my SLR.  I bring to you a self portrait from my phone. As I use an iPhone 4, my camera is not as amazing as some of the newer phones out there now with comparable cameras to the point & shoots available today.  However it takes pretty great great photos in its own right, especially if there is really good lighting.

Grain. I would like to dispel the myth that grain in a photograph is bad.  It is one reason why I love shooting photographs on my phone and turning them into black and white.  To be fair I am pretty obsessed with black and white photography.  So if you are using your phone to take photographs and the grain is getting you down...work with the grain! 

Self Portrait: Smart Phone #1 |  Bonnie Rose Photography © 2007-2013 All Rights Reserved | www.bonnie-rose.co.uk
-------------------------

DO YOU LOVE SELF PORTRAITS?

I try to do one every week and post on a Saturday. 
 If you would like to link up with me, add this button to your blog. 
I would love to see your photography!

Grab button for A Compass Rose's Self Portrait Saturday




*Image original to A Compass Rose blog by Bonnie Rose Photography © 2007-2013 All Rights Reserved | www.bonnie-rose.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. Bonnie you look gorgeous. You have the most amazing hair!
    I really want to do this with you.
    Should I?
    It would do alot for my self esteem!
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes are so beautiful! They look huge in this pic, it is gorgeous! I like taking photos with my boyfriend's iPhone too - especially if I am in a lazy mood!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I wish I could join your linky, but this expat mama never has time to look pretty unless is a spesh occasion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great shot! I love my iPhone - its a great backup for when I don't have my SLR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is a classy "selfie"! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...