Summer Fete in Bathford, England

Yesterday was the summer fete in Bathford, England and we had a lovely day of sunshine!  So of course we were out enjoying every moment with our boys.  There was of course a Pims tent as well as plenty of BBQ, ice cream, and candy floss.  The boys played games and even enjoyed the quad bikes before it was time to leave. The best part was getting to see my son sing and perform with his Ukulele class.  He really loves playing and has a huge heart for music.  I will let the photographs speak for themselves today as we are going out to enjoy the rest of the good weather this weekend. Cheers!



*photography belongs to Bonnie Rose Photography © 2007-2013 All Rights Reserved | www.bonnie-rose.co.uk 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...