Week 2 of July Photo Challenge

I like to take photographs, it is no secret.  My poor kids constantly have a camera in their face every day of their life it seems.  To keep my weekly blog posts from being too photo heavy (as if that would be possible), I am keeping the Photo A Day challenge photos to a separate post.  Here are the Instagram challenge photos for July for the last week:

'On the Floor': 3am workout 
#day5 #photoadayjuly #workout #music #floor 

'Chair': 
#ikea #photoadayjuly #day6
'Garden': outside our flat 
#day7 #photoadayjuly #flower #pink 


'Lunch': by candlelight at the Witch Inn. 
#day8 #photoadayjuly #candle #lunch 

'Big': Mirror 
#day9 #photoadayjuly #big #mirror
'Favourite Colour': PINK! 
#day10 #photoadayjuly #pink #shoes 
Letter: 'M' for Maddox 
#day11 #photoadayjuly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...