Happy Birthday Marilyn Monroe

June has finally arrived and the boys got to celebrate the first of the month by having a non uniform day at school. In honour of the Jubilee weekend and for a £1 donation both boys got to come dressed in Red, White, and Blue and sport the Union Jack on their clothes.  Maddox was quite proud of his outfit because I let him borrow my head band and we took the bow part off and used it as a matching pocket square.  The boys had a really fun day at school and it looks to be a really great Jubilee weekend.  More on that in the next blog post, so stay tuned!  In other news it is June first which means that...
...Today would be Marilyn Monroe's birthday.  A big happy birthday to someone who has left quite an impression and legacy on the world in her short 36 years alive.
It is Red, white, and blue day at school and yes those sparkle.
'Morning': Listening to my summer mix #photoadayjune #photoadaychallenge http://instagr.am/p/LUxqVMok-X/


BONNIE ROSE TWEETS



Day 1 of Live Fashion photography workshop with @LindsayAdler with @creativeLIVE So inspired and motivated!


Just saw a vintage belair state patrol car in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...