Memorial Day & Country Walk


The Sun is still out and I am very delighted by that fact.  So after spending the morning inside and waiting for Ryan to get back from work we decided it was time lunch.  Refueled and ready to go outside we went on a country walk near our house.  The boys had fun and though they decided it was 'not hiking' but 'an adenture' it sounds like they enjoyed themselves.  We found lots of pretty plants and flowers and even interesting bugs.  No deer sighting but we did get barked at by a very small dog. I look forward to many more hikes out with the family.  I used to go out on country walks with my dad when I was Ronan's age, living in England .  We lived on a farm and would go out exploring the lands picking up little things we found along the way and looking for birds from our book. It is really nice reliving our life through our kids and enjoying it together.


The boys and I during our walk.  
Country walk today for a photo outing with the family.
 http://instagr.am/p/LI8Jo2okzL
 
Photo Ryan posted of us on the walk 
Something Sweet': Found these earrings in Arizona and loved them at first sight. 
They are sweet to me. 
#photoadaymay #earrings #photoadaychallenge #birds
'iPhone or Android': I upgraded to a Galaxy S2 but still use my broken iPhone3Gs for music. 
#maycreative #photoadaychallenge #iphone #Android #Samsung 

It's a wavy hair kind of day. 
#hair #waves

The boys and I did 2 hrs of Italian today. At dinner we reviewed. Now after a lesson of French my mouth needs a rest. 58 days till our trip.


Just returned from our nature walk.Reminded me of my walks with dad. Love photographing through the trees and using the sun as backlight.


Nature walk with my there guys and my beloved Nikon.


I love smelling like a bounty bar. Yummy scent. Although it makes me crave chocolate. #coconutoil

Instead of using hair ties that can cause breakage, use chopsticks to tie your hair back.


Instead of using hair ties that can cause breakage, use chopsticks to tie your hair back.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...