National Sibling Day

I love keeping journals, as does my little sister Zoe.  In fact sometimes when I'm writing in my journals I think of Zoe and how she writes in cursive in hers.  Not sure why this random fact comes to my mind, but it does.  I clipped my flower hair clips on my journal here for a nice little photo op for Instagram.

My journal 2012 edition: leather bound and decorated with my silk rose pins. http://instagr.am/p/JQKoX5Ikwc/


Happy National Sibling day to my sister Z xx @ZoeTweets



Watching Tangled (love this film!) & wishing I had her hair colour. I blame Barbie from my childhood. Probably why I love the PB Bunny look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...