Observation & Quiz

Today was a nice change of pace.  Instead of my usual home-work locations, I had two other locations to head to today.  This morning I got to go to my son's school to observe him in the classroom setting.  It was really fun to see him in class and to get some great ideas for when we homeschool.  This evening  Ryan sent me out of the house to hang out with his friends for a Pub Quiz night.  This was my very first pub quiz and I was quite excited to take part.  Tried the Bulmer's pear cider for the first time too.  Though the quiz questions were not all that easy for me I did fairly good at picking out the celebrities in the photo portion. 

Maddox and his classmates at playtime.  
Bulmers 
Quiz Night

With Ryan's friend Krista from Uni

Quiz night at the pub in Brighton tonight with Ryan's Uni friends.


Just finished observation day with Maddox in class. Really helpful in planning his new curriculum. Oh to four years old again.
‎"As much as death takes from us, it also gives. It teaches us what is truley important." #DesperateHousewives


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...