Shopping & Snow

Ryan and I spent another Tuesday date together.  This time we went up to Crawley for a little shopping.  I love shopping but I do find it hard to spend money on myself, compared to buying things for the boys.  I am however a love for deals.  So while Ryan and I enjoyed some time together, I kept my eyes open.  I got a new iPhone cover for just £1 with Mr. Men on it (to make the boys smile) and two pairs of shoes for a grand total of £11!  But better than any deals was the weather.  Yes it was cold but instead of rain we had snow.  It started snowing while we were out and at one point the snowflakes were quite big.  I loved having the snow fall! It made the day out so beautiful and special.



Out with Ryan in Crawley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...