Ronan's Attitude

I have the boys change out of their school uniforms as soon as they get home so that everything they need for the next day goes exactly where it needs to be. I dislike searching for missing items. Ronan A Aherin comes back in wearing the white shirt and tie you see in our 2012 family photo. I sighed and asked him why he decided to wear that and not get into his warm pyjamas. This was his response with a teenager boy attitude, "I just wanted to look cute mum! Can't I look cute?! Fine I will just go back and change!" Before he could storm off, I gave in and I told him he could look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...