Happy Hanukkah!




IKEA , COOKIES, AND  CANDLES!
We got our new furniture items from IKEA and I was more than excited to finally get our new bed put together.  Sleeping on the floor has been fun, but having a bed so much more fun. I will admit it took me longer than it should have because I did not follow the IKEA directions quite easily.  I finished and draped my scarves from Cambodia over the top to complete the look. 

Tonight the boys and I got together to make holiday cookies.  They were not normal chocolate chip cookies, but filled with Nutella and covered with white chocolate stars. They were very delicious!  They also got to work on their nightly holiday craft.  Tonight is also the first night of Hanukkah.  We put together our DIY mennorah and Ronan had the pleasure of lighting the first candle.  
Our new bed put together!
Nutella inside
The boys making cookies. 
Ryan and the boys with their christmas crafts and cookies. 
Nutella filled biscuits!
Ronan lighting the first candle.


Chanel 527 Nouvelle Vague and silver glitter for Chrismukkah spirit!
Happy Hanukkah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...