The Vikings are coming!

The boys are having a Viking day at school on Saturday for an open house day. They are both really looking forward to it.  In preparation for this occasion, Ronan made a really cool viking ship in class.  He was so proud to show me his creation.  He is definitely more the artist when it comes to talents and he loves to create art.  I think we will have to do some more fun with clay. Today was also the boys' last day at school with one of their classmates.  After school they played for a few minutes and got in some last minute hugs.
Ronan made a viking ship at school.
Cobra! Thats serious. Indiana hates snakes. 
The boys playing tag after school was let out. 
Last day of school for one of their friends so we took a group shot.
Boys were doing their Indiana Jones  poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...