Christmas Socks

'Christmas Socks' - Mr. Bean quote to label my post because my boys are avid fans of childish baffoon character and he is often brought up in discussions.  Since these stockings are quite cute, why not pay a little tribute to someone who brings a smile and laughter to my kids lives.  


The boys received two packages from their Mimi and Papa in Illinois, USA.  They were filled with all kinds of crafts for the boys to do.  I had to stop them tonight from doing them all in one night, which just shows how excited and appreciative they were for all the crafts.  We decided to one craft tonight and the consensus was to do the stockings.  Each boy chose one of the Elf stockings and I divided up some of the stickers, making sure to keep plenty more for upcoming craft projects.  We labeled each one with the boys' names and the year for prosperity.  Right now they are sitting up on top of our mock 'Fireplace', and hopefully we can find something to hang them from soon.  Being that we use the Fireplace heater quite a bit, did not need a fire starter. :)  

Maddox with his decorated stocking for Christmas.  

Ronan with his decorated stocking for Christmas. 

Have you started decorating for Christmas yet or are you waiting for next week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...