Pizza Night!

Pizza Pizza! Ronan loves his Pizza!
Maddox enjoying his whole wheat pizza (homemade) with mushrooms, onions, and tofurky italian sausages. (vegan)


Smiley Ronan with a full belly.
Since the boys were so good, they split a soy banana pudding cup with these vegan chocolate bear cookies (no bear were hurt in he making of this product).

This was actually taken the night before. Though who knows, maybe I took this early this morning. I really dont know what time it was, but I checked in on the boys before heading to bed. Ronan was on Maddox's mattress and both of them were sleeping together width wise across it. It was so cute with the both topless with their car pajama bottoms. Anyways, the flash made them slightly wake up and lit up the darkness. I think Ronan has watched too many episodes of Jon & Kate plus 8, seeing those kids sleeping on mattresses together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...