Rock on! Party on!

Maddox has an obsession with the wii guitar. He loves to wear and rock out!
He also fits into Ronan's old Stitch costume, so guess what Max gets to be this year?
You got it dude!
I'm so grumpy because mummy is taking my photo.
Apparently Ryan was behind me making silly faces and is what prompted Ronan to do this one.
Ronan took a nap. YES! Its also 'backwards day' according to Ronan. He's also wearing Max's pants. He likes to dress himself.
Maddox was fine until he found out his control was not connected. Then it got ugly. He gets just as excited about the wii as does his big brother, Ronan.
The infamous, Raving Rabbids, game that Ronan and Maddox love so much. This is the baseball round. The rabid bunny is being hurled from 3rd base to home like a baseball.
See how excited Ronan got? He had been a very good boy today. In fact Ryan was so impressed with him when he got back from church today. He told me the little boy sitting in front of him was taunting and waving a twix and twizzlers at him. Ronan could care less and was an angel through out service. The boy and all the sugar he was consuming was quite the opposite. Ryan and I can already notice a HUGE change in both the boys now that they are eating organic and vegan. You are what you eat. Also a great show on BBC.
The boys playing one last game before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to interact with my readers and I try my best to respond back to all comments.

Cheers,
Bonnie Rose

Disqus for A Compass Rose

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...